Things around here are growing. Take Bennett for example - he is in flag football this year. Now I thought I've seen everything there is to see when it comes to Bennett but this.....this is entertaining. I have a blog coming up about his first game. You want some cheap entertainment?...come watch a game. Seriously laughed through the entire game (of course I made sure B didn't see me)

Oliver.....I can't believe he is 6 months already. Look at how adorable he is? I'm in love...

And of course our chicks. They have grown 4 times the size they were. We have them outside in a dog house turned coop for the moment. They like to be out here. They are still very friendly and even Marilyn has calmed down a bit. Phew, she was fiesty.
1 comment:
Soooooo. Haven't looked at your blog in a little bit... love Love LOve LOVe LOOOVVVVVEEE your sewing room! Beeeutiful! You are amazing. And the whole fabric shop idea? Brilliant! Maybe I need to stop asking when you are going to become my neighbor and I need to look into becoming yours! Cute kiddos! Dean is looking into some convention things in St. Louis this fall! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!
Post a Comment