we woke up to find this little fella growing out of our bathroom sink. It had a pumpkin seed on the top of it. Can you guess who planted this?? My little farmer Max. He washes off his seeds and rocks in the bathroom sink and I guess one of the seeds found nice ground to root (that just means its super dirty in there). We tried to keep it for a couple of days and it did grow taller but "accidentally" got smashed and therefor died. But this goes to show you, you can grow things in your sink besides rust.

This kid loves his baths. He is so happy when hes in there. I love his smile.

And here is Harry....he fell asleep playing his mobigo the other night. I love that kid too.
5 comments:
Love that picture of Harry sleeping, I see this sight at least once a week with Scott and his gameboy...guess they never grow out of it!
aww my 2 favorite boys..I miss them already, and by the looks of it, I think they miss me too!
now I am sure Spencer misses the boys, but that comment was from me! :)
Wow, I knew you had talent but growing that out of your sink takes it to a whole new level! Super cute boys wish you lived closer!
Did I tell you Harry is my new favorite kid? Well, he is. As he was leaving primary the other day he was humming Darth Vader's theme. Favorite.
Post a Comment