Tuesday, May 17, 2011

True Story

Its interesting, when people say "what are the odds", they normally aren't the odds for us. If you say its highly unlike or rare, it happens to this family.

Bennett was playing at a friends home outside - you know, doing his thing, that thing that boys do (whatever that is) and he saw a bird house. He peeked in with his eye and out came a bird, peeked his eye and flew away.

Of course I didn't believe this story. I did see that his eye was red and goopy. Not until the next day did I see this (above picture). Owe! Poor kid. He has a bruised eye. Who gets a bruised eye for a bird peeking your eye? Bennett does.

True Story.

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Owie! You should put a disclaimer about the pic. lol. I had to scroll down really fast so I didn't have to stare at it. Poor kid.

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh, that is the craziest thing, poor guy!

Anjanette said...

That is just about the weirdest thing ever! I mean, how does that even happen!?!?

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates