Friday, November 05, 2010

Voter passion

I first had to post a picture of our big little guy. He is following suit of his brothers by getting big. He is already 12 pounds!! Check out his corduroy pants...my friend Patti made them for me and made 2 other equally adorable pairs. Doesn't he look like a cute old man getting ready to play golf?!? Love those....

Okay, the voter party. Let me first explain that our very good friends are passionate about government. The election on Tuesday to them is like the NCAA tournament to me. They had a party Tuesday night and had a board to keep track of all the elections and colored them in as they came in. It was seriously intense over there. I love the passion they have.
Super fun, crazy friends!! Mr. Davis showing off his excitement.


We even had to take a test to "test our knowledge" and everyone got a prize if they did. They handed out little constitution pamphlets to everyone. Creative, eh?!










3 comments:

melissa said...

Okay, that's hilarious. Jeff said that Steve stood up in Priesthood and said, "I'm not going to tell you all how to vote, but if you want I'll tell you later." I almost called him and asked how I should vote because I felt so uninformed. (Believe it or not, the hate ads didn't give me much help.)

Robinson Roost said...

What in the world happened to my little Oliver? It looks like he blew up!
Fun voting party.

wendy holt said...

I would have completely failed at the voting party. I KNEW I should have listened in Civics class!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates