
I just can't get enough of my little Harry man. Maybe I'm proud, but proud or not tell me, isn't he a cute kid!! He is so fun and loving. I just look at this picture and I want to bite him and eat him to pieces. Harris is now 10 months old, I can hardly believe it. I'm not sure where the year went. Hes crawling...yes, thats right, hes finally crawling. He also enjoys dancing which mostly consists of head banging to music. He also doesn't like when his brothers aggravate him so he tries to head butt them if they're close. Hes a pretty funny baby. He knows how big he is and he now can show his muscles which is pretty darn cute. I think I'm ready for another one! :) Just Kiddin Mom!
3 comments:
He is yummy! When my kids are being especially cute i think" why don't i just a have a whole bunch of these!" and then he next minute they are screaming and whining and i realize i don't mind taking my time...
Yep! He's a cutie! :) Aw, come on. Have another! ;)
Hmm.... why not 3 more?
Post a Comment