
Remember the days when you used to roll down hills? Those were the days weren't they! We went to the Art Museum in Forest Park on Saturday. I've never been there and thought it would be a fun but different outing for us. Well the best part for the boys was when we were done with the museum and they got to roll down Art Hill in front of the museum. I used to go sledding down this hill when I was kid and we would have a day off school in the winter. I loved it and now my boys get to enjoy the hill too. Harris of course was not rolling down the hill but enjoyed watching his big brothers. We'll probably

never take them to the Art Museum any time soon but it looks like we'll be brining them back to the hill!
1 comment:
How fun! Forest Park is such a great place!
Post a Comment