Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Time!

So, Its been a while since I've posted a message or pictures, sorry about that, life is busy. So here is an update on what has been going on with us. Ah....nothing really but wii have some pictures wii want to show everyone. Christmas was good this year. The boys got way too much as always and wii were really spoiled this year too. Can you guess what wii got?! Enjoy the pictures.













Thank you to all who gave us money for Christmas...here is our new table! Isn't is beautiful!

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Barrett is really into the science stuff too. A microscope would be a great gift. I'm filing that away for birthday or something. :)

m said...

The 3 piece of slate are so beautiful and funtional (no hotpads!!!) I might just buy myself a couple slabs of slate and keep them on my table so I don't have to use those miserable stained hot pads while adding an artistic statement to my 'dining room'. Shannon's always full of the best ideas for the best price.

Michelle Ricks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates