Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fall Days

Here are my three boys on this fall day. It has been so nice lately so I thought we should get some pictures taken outside in the leaves. Bennett and Max had a great time last night for Halloween. Bennett was a pirate and Max was a Pumpkin...too cute! Harris is getting so big. Already 15 pounds. I love how different our boys are too. I have a brown eyed, green eyed and a blue eyed boy...pretty fun!!

1 comment:

Rachel Ure said...

i love the pirate costume. i wanted that one for tayson but they were all out! You have a beautiful family

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates