Monday, October 29, 2007

TAGGED

I've Been Tagged! At least I know I'm loved!!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago.

1-I was a junior in high school and wishing I was done with that phase in my life already
2-I played basketball, volleyball and ran track
3-I got my license and my first car which had the plates BZKLA 11 on it.
4-I was working at a car dealership with a bunch of sleezy car salesmen
5-I was dating a loser, thank goodness I found Marc.

Five Snacks I enjoy.
1-Avocado's with salt
2-Florences Chocolates
3-Mangos
4-Cheddar Sun Chips
5-Cinnamon Rolls

Five Songs I know all the Lyrics to.
1-All the Sugar Land songs
2-I'm too sexy (don't ask why)
3-All the songs on the CD inside out primary colors
4-Little Einsteins
5-Almost every country song, I memorize songs pretty quickly

Five Things I would do if I were a millionaire.
1-Pay off debt
2-Buy 2 vacation homes, one in Idaho and one in Belize
3-Buy all the homes around me and knock them down and put a big house on our lot with land to farm...we love the area, there is just no room for land or farm work
4-Invest
5-Take my family on any kind of vacation they wanted.
6- I know it only says 5 but I would buy a nicer boat and buy one for my dad too who has a place in Florida.
Five bad habits.
1-backseat driver
2-biting my finger nails
3-I can be lazy sometimes in my house work
4-being too critical of myself
5-Being in patient with my whinny boys

Five things I'd never wear again.
1-Tight rolled jeans
2-Shoulder Pads
3-Big colored socks
4-Overalls
5-Permed Bangs...you should see the pictures

Five favorite toys.
1-Boat
2-Camera
3-My new van
4-Sewing Machine
5-My Boys

Five things on my To Do List Today.
1-Do Laundry
2-Paint the bathroom
3-Go to Wal Mart
4-Drop by the Dieker's and Cannon's to return things to them
5-Organize closet

I suppose I need to tag some people but the sad thing is I don't have anyone to tag, not too many friends. I'll tag Michelle and Rachel and Anjanette...have fun girls!

2 comments:

Derid said...

soo funny. is inside out primary colors an idaho thing? my idaho relatives all love it too. never knew you were sporty! and who knows - maybe permed bangs will come back full force in another decade- never say never.

Derid said...

i dont know why it says that last post was from derid- it might be a family blog but lets get real i am the only one who does anything on it. -rachel

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates