Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Memorable Weekend

















We had a special weekend last week. Marc's parents were going to come out for this special occasion to celebrate with us and participate in the blessing so we were so excited to have them come, especially his dad. Marc picked them up from the airport and we were home for only about 10 minutes when our back door opened and in came the rest of his family!! I honestly thought it was a dream.. Marc started to cry as did everyone else. It was the best surprise anyone could have asked for. All his brothers and his sister flew in to support us and be here for Harris. I haven't had that fun of a weekend in a long time. We went to the brewery for a tour, we went boating and antique shopping and ate and well known St. Louis resturants. Having them all here meant so much to us. THANK YOU.

Here is Harris in his cute little life jacket..isn't he the cutest little baby you've ever seen?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi! I don't know if you remember me from Rexburg, but I found your blog on Anjanette's. Your boys have grown up so much and your new one is so sweet. I'm glad to hear y'all are doing so well. My blog is www.djwilkinson.blogspot.com Take care, I don't know how you do it with 3 boys!
Jessica Wilkinson

Rachel Ure said...

what a great surprise from your family! by the way where are the best antique shops?

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates