Monday, February 05, 2007

Friday Group

For those who don't know, I am in a...for a lack of a better word, a Friday group. There are 5 of us and we get together every Friday afternoon and do service for whomever's home we're at. Last Friday we went to Colette's house and did the nursery for her baby's room. I couldn't believe how much we got done. This past Friday we were at my house and I needed some of my half finished projects actually finished.


Michelle pieced my crazy quilt together. I made this after being at Colette's house and seeing how cute her crazy quilt turned out so I thought I'd try my own. This is for the boys for the summer on the boat. It gets cold sometimes in the evening. I was short a block so I stitched a little fish to finish off the quilt. I think it looks pretty cute. I just need to add a couple more borders and its ready for the beach!



Laura finshed the binding on this quilt. I love the colors in the blanket. I made it over 2 years ago, I just never finished it. I guess I never had a reason to. Hopefully this time its a girl and I can use this beautiful quilt otherwise Colette may get her hands on it.




Kim helped hand bind the back of these. I stitched these probably 2 years ago...I have a problem of starting projects and never finishing. I was going to make them a quiet book for Max but now hes too big. They're done and ready for baby #3 now!



Colette sewed 180 pieces of scrap material together. I need to put the border on and tea stain it. It's going to be a table topper for my kitchen table. Now this project I only started 8 months ago so I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Thanks for all your help ladies!


2 comments:

Anjanette said...

Ahh I miss you! I am inspired by your work and totally completly jealous of your vision. I remember when you started the animal blocks. They are adorable! Lucky baby #3.

Anonymous said...

gertshein

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates